What Does Re-Opening Look Like at Circle Studios?
We are so looking forward to opening up and thank you for your patience during this time of transition. Keeping everyone safe + healthy is our top priority and we will continue to monitor the situation closely and update our schedule and policies as things continue to change.
Stay tuned and we hope you’ll join us for yoga whether it’s in studio, online or outside! These are wild times and call all of us to dig in deep, follow our hearts, and keep showing up in the ways that we can to make the best of it. From the whole Circle Studios team, Thank you for all of your support during the shut-down!!! Sending our LOVE!
Class Schedule + Sign-up:
Thank you for your patience through the transition!
- We want to start slow to ensure everyone’s safety and will continue to add more classes as we see how this goes.
- We’ll begin with a light re-opening schedule in August and will increase that depending on demand/attendance through August and September, with the aim to bring the regular schedule back by October.
- Option to reactive your passes or buy a 5, 10 or single class pass available through August and September. Monthly unlimited passes will be on hold for the time being as we have a limited schedule. Please email: email@example.com with questions.
- Upon reactivation we will add time, from our closing date on March 15th, 2020 to present, onto the expiry term.
- For the time being, Aerial yoga will be suspended for everyones safety.
- 24 hour cancellation required. Due to limited class sizes and pre-booking requirements, there is a strict late cancel/no show fee of $15 each class.
Pre-book Online Only:
Streamlining the process to minimize contact + maximize safety!
- All Classes will be limited to 11 people with 6 feet of space around each person.
- Prebook Online only, No Drop-ins.
- Registration closes 1 hour before class starts and (for now) booking opens up every 7 days for the next week.
- Pre-set mat locations are marked on the floor of the yoga studio.
- The studio will open and close 15 minutes before and after each class.
- Arrive at least 3-5 minutes before class starts, class will begin exactly on time, with no last minute entry.
- The boutique is open for contact-less transactions (etransfer or card on file).
- IF YOU HAVE TRAVELLED OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY OR ARE COUGHING, SNEEZING OR HAVE A FEVER, STAY HOME.
When You Arrive:
We miss you all so much! After Air hugs and quick hellos, please help us to keep the lobby open by…
- Heading straight into the yoga room when you arrive, no lingering in the lobby to chat.
- Wearing a mask at all times, except on your yoga mat. The teacher will be as well.
- Feel free to bring a pair of CLEAN INDOOR ONLY flip flops if you feel you need them. Dollarstore 🙂
Bring Everything You Need:
Rentals are suspended until further notice.
- Bring your own: Mat/ Towel / Water / All the things you need. (Don’t forget the bag to bring them home in).
- Access to water fountain is limited. Please wipe the handle after use.
- No mat or towel rentals.
Temporarily during the warm weather and re-opening transition,
- Our change rooms are tight spaces. Showers will be limited to 2 in the women’s and 1 in the men’s for everyone’s safety.
- Ideally, please shower at home. If you are incredibly sweaty and must shower, take a quick rinse, be mindful of what you’re touching and please spray the shower down with the provided disinfectant spray after showering. Head out quickly afterwards. Ask for a shower mat at the desk.
- One person at a time in the change room if needed.
- Please limit the amount of personal items you bring into the space. Only bring the essentials and get ready to move with us!
Cleaning and Disinfecting:
Thorough + Additional cleaning of the space!
- Before and after classes, every single surface will be thoroughly disinfected with our medical grade cleaner/disinfectant.
- Hand sanitization stations are at every necessary point within the studio.
- Disinfectant sprays and disposable wipes will be available at the front desk if needed for use after class.