Are your new to yoga?
No problem! We’ve got you.
$49 for 30 Days of unlimited yoga
Weekly Yoga Schedule
Join us for class in studio.
To sign up for class visit our SCHEDULE PAGE, select the ‘Sign Up’ link beside the class you want to attend and follow the link to login with your Mindbody login or create a new client profile. We look forward to seeing you!
In Studio Class Passes
New Member 30 Day Introductory Offer $49.00* Gives you access to all in studio classes. Pass activates on your first class, not day of purchase.
Single Class $22.00
5 Classes $90.00
10 Classes $165.00
All Class passes have a 1 year expiration date, unless otherwise stated. *Can only be used once, for your first time to the studio.
Auto-Renew Monthly Memberships*
The BEST deal if you are coming 2 times or more each week consistently. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get set-up.
$99/month: Gives you access to 20 classes each month.
$119/month: Unlimited Practice. Come as much as you like!
* Minimum 4 month commitment. Cannot be paused during the first 4 months. Purchase in studio or email: email@example.com to get set-up.
No Commitment Unlimited Memberships
The BEST deal if you’re here for a short time.
1 Week Unlimited/ $75: Unlimited Yoga for 7 Days.
1 Month Unlimited/ $169: Unlimited Practice for 30 Days. Come as much as you like!
- Class packages have a one-year expiry date. Unless otherwise stated.
- For the Auto-renew membership a $25 activation fee is applied unless purchased during the Introductory Offer. A minimum of four-months commitment required for the Auto-renew monthly Membership. After 4 months, if you decide to cancel, please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice in writing by email before the next automatic monthly charge to your credit card.
- All declined credit card payments will be subject to a $25 NSF fee.
- All packages are non-refundable + non-transferable.
- All prices listed do not include HST.
- The Introductory Special is available for first-time students only.
Not sure what the best option is for your practice?